JianKou Great Wall of China Transportation Guide
How Get To JianKou Great Wall of China
- the most dangerous sections of the Great Wall:
The jian kou Great Wall is named after the whole section of the wall which is shaped like a W and full of arrows. Jiankou section of the Great Wall is one of the most famous sections of the Great Wall，and is one of the most famous dangerous sections of the Great Wall in the Ming Dynasty. It has the highest photographic rate in all kinds of Great Wall albums in recent years. It has always been a hot spot in the photography of the Great Wall.
- car service with driver:
recommend the 3btaxi.com, the beijing licensed cab and english drivers, the rideshare (carpool) to mutianyu great wall of china tour, 3bcab.com
around 2 hours for single road to xizhazi villiage from tiananmen square , the center of beijing
- the JianKou Great Wall Route and Guide Map
the whole hiking map of jiankou great wall of china
- Long Distance Public Bus:
ride the 916express at dongzhimen public bus transportation center, get off at qingnianlubeikou and transfer the H62 huairou bus, get off at dazhongfulecunkou, transfer the H25 huairou bus, get off at the end, at least 5 hours, too long to recommend...
- the entrance of xizhazi villiage
- trekking start points at zhaoshishanju restaurant
zhaoshishanju restaurant and accomandation
- Beijing Knot on JianKou Great Wall:
Ming Great Wall is from shanhaiguan, to huairou territory is divided into the inner Great Wall and outside Great Wall, the "Beijing knot on jiankou great wall section in XiZhaZi villiage is its demarcation point, so named.
- Heavenly Ladder on JianKou Great Wall
- the eagle flies on its back (Upward flying eagle) on JianKou:
the wall is steep, steep and steep. It goes down about 800 meters. A peak suddenly rises. On the North side, the Cliff rises vertically. The side wall is very dangerous. When an eagle arrives here, it must fly on its back, so it is called "the eagle flies on its back".
- sunrise at zhengbeilou on jiankou great wall of china in xizhazi villiage
zhengbeilou tower on jiankou great wall of china
- the trekking roads overview: OX horn, north tower, small budala, west oil basket, jiankou beam, edge over, thirty-eight pedaling, general guard, heavenly ladder, upward flying eagle, beijing knot, west big wall, nine eye tower
the trekking roads overlook view of the JianKou Great Wall of China at xizhizi villiage, click to enlarge this map